- Traditionally the yellow paste was for use on saddles and tack, the white paste for use on shoes and boots. That said, it was more for the consumer peace of mind as no color is imparted on the leather from the yellow paste. Think of bar soap you use on your hands, sometimes it is white, other times yellow. Neither will transfer color and both will clean and condition just the same.
- Fiebing's famous Saddle Soap cleans thoroughly while restoring the natural preservative leather oils
- Lubricates the fibres of leather to prevent brittleness, maintaining suppleness and strength
- Will clean and waterproof all smooth leathers
- For use on belts, saddles, shoes, luggage, handbags, holsters, sports gear, leather furniture, and more